Winter in the Rosemary Beach community is a wonderland of white sand beaches, sparkling turquoise waters, and sun-kissed days. Modeled in simplistic elegance with a coastal touch, our Rosemary Beach community winter rentals are the perfect winter escape to the natural splendor of Florida’s Emerald Coast. From lush studio carriage houses to multilevel beach cottages, our winter Rosemary Beach house rentals offer luxurious amenities with the familiar comforts of home for your escape to paradise. Read on to learn more about our Rosemary Beach winter rentals!
Features and Amenities of Our Winter Rentals
Whether you seek a couple’s retreat in an intimate carriage house or a family winter break in an upscale loft, each of our Rosemary Beach winter rentals is fully furnished with all essentials and added touches to enhance your stay.
Bright, airy living rooms and lounge areas are amplified by warm natural lighting, highlighting the coastal contemporary finishes of the every rental. Unwind on plush furnishings with a movie on flat screen TVs, and stay connected with complimentary Wi-Fi, included in select winter rentals.
Open floor plans allow you to prepare a meal while enjoying the company of your family and friends in adjoining living rooms and dining rooms. Our gourmet kitchens are fully equipped with modern appliances and cooking essentials so you can prepare a simple coffee and toast in the morning or a full breakfast with pancakes.
Spacious bedrooms range from luxe master suites and king or queen guest bedrooms to fun bunkbeds for the kids. Spa-quality bathrooms feature glass-door walk-in showers or sunken tubs for an indulgent soak at the end of the day. Enjoy the spectacular gulf coast sunset from your own private balcony in our Gulf front winter rentals, or warm up from the chill of the winter night with your private outdoor fire pit.
Why Book with Us?
Winter is a time for cozying up with loved ones and sharing intimate moments together. Our winter vacation rentals offer the isolation and privacy you seek with a touch of coastal sophistication only found at the Rosemary Beach community. Every property is maintained at an impeccable standard of upkeep and appearance. We prioritize your safety so you can enjoy a carefree Rosemary Beach winter vacation.
Many of our homes for rent in Rosemary Beach FL include complimentary amenities such as bicycles and community pools.
These little luxuries are just the few of the gracious amenities of our community. Whether you’re staying at one of our gulf front beach cottages or spacious condos, you’re never too far from the vibrant hub of the Town Center. Find everything from tasty shrimp tacos to exquisite gulf seafood dishes at the restaurants of the Rosemary Beach community. Need a cute new coat or a cozy hoodie? Browse the shops for iconic 30a brand apparel or gifts for loved ones back home.
Weather in Winter
With mild temperatures hovering around 60 degrees during the day, winter in Rosemary Beach is a perfect time for a quiet beach getaway. The fall-breakers are heading back home and a palpable serenity envelopes the beach. December highs stick around 65 degrees, so pack up some warm layers and a coat for the chilly evenings. January is the coldest month in Rosemary Beach, with highs averaging in the low 60’s and evening temperatures dipping into the 40’s. While the waters may be too cold for a swim, you might spend your days soaking in a private hot tub of our winter rentals or gathering around a cozy fire at your private outdoor fire pit. All you need is a mug of hot chocolate in hand for the perfect finishing touch!
Things to Do in Winter
Visiting in winter means enjoying the sand to yourself with less crowds and low rates. December illuminates the Rosemary Beach community in a spectacle of lights and beautiful decorations, heralding the holiday season. New Year’s celebrations bring incredible firework shows, outdoor concerts, and exceptional dinner experiences in the fabulous restaurants in the Rosemary Beach community. In January, catch the 30A Songwriters Festival, a three-day event drawing world-class performers from around the country to showcase their talents at intimate venues across the region. If you’re craving a unique culinary adventure, mark your calendar for the Sandestin Gumbo Festival in February.
Another perk of visiting the Rosemary Beach community in winter is exploring the local hiking and biking trails. The mild 50 to 60 degrees days, with an occasional sunny 70 degrees afternoon, are perfect for venturing onto the trails of neighboring beach communities and state parks. Hop on a bike and pedal along the Timpoochee Trail, an 18.6-mile paved path stretching along the full length of 30a. The trail connects the beach communities of South Walton together, winding past coastal dune lakes. Looking for a little change of scenery? Head to Point Washington State Park, just 15 minutes outside of the Rosemary Beach community, and explore greenway trails coasting past ancient Longleaf Pine Flatwoods, wet marshland, and scenic sand dunes.
Ready to make your winter escape to Florida? Contact us today to book your own Rosemary Beach house rentals!
Spend your winters in paradise with our Rosemary Beach winter rentals! Call (855) 430-1741 for more details or to reserve today. Fitness Center Monthly Membership: Single $125 | Couple $162 | Family of 4 $266
- Johnston Carriage House – Gulfside – One Bedroom / One Bath – $2,032++ (December, January & February)
- Sandy Souls Carriage House – Gulfside – Studio / One Bath – $2,200++ (January & February Only)
- Estrella Carriage House – Parkside – One Bedroom / One Bath – $2,310++
- Walter’s Carriage House – Gulfside – One Bedroom / One and a Half Bath – $2,939++
- Webb Isle Carriage House – Gulfside – One Bedroom + Loft / One Bath – $2,750++
- Four Stars Flat – Parkside – Two Bedroom / Two Bath – $2,510++
- Gracelyn Flat – Parkside – Two Bedroom / Two Bath – $2,420++
- This N That Flat – Parkside – Two Bedroom / Two Bath – $2,500++ (December, January & February)
- Rene Flat – Parkside – Two Bedroom / Two Bath – $2,677++
- MALO Flat – Parkside – Two Bedroom / Two Bath – $3,190++
- Coastal Loft – Parkside – Two Bedroom / Two Bath – $3,080++
- Tabby Loft – Parkside – Two Bedroom / Two Bath – $3,080++ (December & February Only)
- Paradise Loft – Parkside – Three Bedroom / Two Bath – $3,080++ (December & January Only)
- Sprig Loft – Parkside – Two Bedroom / Two Bath – $3,612++
- Ciao Bella – Seacrest Beach – Three Bedroom / Three Bath – $3,300++
- Mannion Cottage – Two Bedroom/Three Bath – $3,300++
- Java Cottage – Parkside – Two Bedrooms/ Two and a Half Baths – $3,956++ (January Only)
- Barbados Cottage – Parkside – Two Bedroom / Two and a Half Bath – $3,423++
- McIntyre Cottage – Parkside – Three Bedroom / Three Bath – $3,850++
- Caspian Dream – Seacrest Beach – Three Bedroom / Three Bath – $3,868++
- In the Pocket Cottage – Parkside – 3 Bedroom/Two and a Half Bath – $3,960++
- Marshall Cottage – Seacrest Beach – Three Bedroom / Three and a Half Bath – $4,180
- Trachte Cottage – Parkside – Three Bedroom / Two and a Half Bath – $4,400++ (February Only)
- Wright Cottage – Parkside – Three Bedroom/ Three Bath – $4,804++ (December & January Only)
- Tonic Cottage – Parkside – Four Bedroom / Four and a Half Bath – $4,920++
- Southern Comfort Cottage – Parkside – Four Bedroom / Three and a Half Bath – $5,170++
- Peace Townhouse – Parkside – Five Bedroom / Four and a Half Bath – $5,280++ (January & February Only)
- Sunshine Daydream Cottage – Parkside/Luxury Collection – Three Bedroom/ Three Bath – $12,100 (January & February Only)