As we look ahead, we are implementing full-scale enhancements to our already stringent health and safety procedures. To give you peace of mind, it is important to know exactly what this involves, as you deserve an understanding of what to expect when you arrive for your much-deserved vacation.
Housekeeping Sanitation Guidelines
We have modified our housekeeping standards to keep our guests, employees, and community safe.
- Housekeeping teams will use products that meet the CDC/EPA guidelines approved and effective for use against virus, bacteria, and other pathogens
- Special attention is paid to disinfect “high-touch” areas (doorknobs, light switches, remote controls, etc.)
- Things may look a little different, we have removed decorative soft items (throw pillows, blankets, etc.)
- Housekeepers and Inspectors wear mask and gloves upon entering the home
- Soft surfaces and upholstery will be sanitized
- In an effort to limit guest/staff contact, midweek linen exchanges will not be available.
- All guests will vacate the home before maintenance staff enters
- Technicians will wear gloves and masks at all times and dispose of properly after exiting
For the most updated COVID-19 information, including travel advisories and suggested precautions, please refer to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC).