PHOTO + VIDEO SHOOTS
Rosemary Beach Cottage Rental Company is the manager of the Rosemary Beach amenities and common areas (greens, pathways, walkways, sidewalks, roads, etc) on behalf of the Rosemary Beach Property Owners Association. Any Photo or Video Shoot within the community is subject to approval. See the classification of shoots below and complete the request form based on the nature of the shoot. The Rosemary Beach community is private property that consists of privately owned residences, commercial spaces, and common areas. Common Area includes walkways, boardwalks, roadways, parks, gardens, and greens.
ANY REQUESTS FOR SHOOTS WITHIN LESS THAN 72-HOURS WILL BE DECLINED.
Non-Commercial Photography and Videography:
Photography or videography for personal use or non-profits. If the images or videos will be submitted for publication or are for a partnership promotion as with social media influencers, see Commercial, below. Non-commercial photography is limited to homeowners and their rental guests.
Rosemary Beach Property Owners – complimentary with signed location agreement and photographer’s Certificate of Insurance. Must be able to present owner RFID or Bluetooth for security verification.
Guests of Rosemary Beach Cottage Rental Company – Fee is Waived with proof of reservation.
Guests of Outside Management Companies – $500 minimum fee. Shooting on private and residential property is not permitted without approval of the property owner.
Photo and Video Shoots within the Rosemary Beach community are limited to Rosemary Beach property owners and their guests.
Examples of Non-Commercial Photography are Portrait Photography (individual, couple, group, or family) including proposals, marriage, engagement, birthday, graduation, pregnancy, or other special occasion.
Commercial Photography and Videography:
Commercial photography includes, but not limited to, still photography or video filming shoots for commercial products, services, or entities. Any shoots that use professional models, give credit to vendors or brands, or is conducted to receive compensation in cash or trade from anyone other than the subject to be professional, non-personal photography. Photography Workshops must be pre-approved and are subject to fees. Filming for commercial products or entities which includes, but not limited to, movies, television, videos, social media, and other non-motion media requires a commercial filming permit. There may be additional costs for security, staffing, and other items depending on the scope of the shoot.
Included in Commercial Photography and Videography:
Real estate agents and brokerages must request to photograph or film aerial photography and that of the community amenities. Photographers must fill out the request form at least 72 hours prior to shooting.
Photography that will be used in print, online, and broadcast outlets for editorial purposes.
Examples of Editorial Photography:
– Special Event Coverage
– Architecture/Design Features
– Destination/Travel Publications
– Blog Postings
Restrictions & Rules:
- Any requests for shoots within less than 72-hours will be declined.
- The Rosemary Beach community is private property that consists of privately owned residences, commercial spaces, and common areas. Common Area includes walkways, boardwalks, roadways, parks, gardens, and greens.
- Shooting on private and residential property is not permitted without approval of the property owner.
- A Certificate of Insurance is required, with Rosemary Beach Cottage Rental Company and Rosemary Beach Property Owners Association listed as additionally insured.
- Rosemary Beach is a registered trademark owned by Rosemary Beach Holdings, LLC. Permission to use the registered trademark must be agreed upon and any use of the mark must be approved prior to submission for publication.
- Rosemary Beach merchants may request an annual permit.
Please inquire with the Rosemary Beach Cottage Rental Company by calling 866-348-8952 with questions regarding photoshoots.